HI! MY NAME IS JON RENNIE
I’m a wedding photographer living in Toronto, ON, Canada. I love capturing amazing images of fun people in great places.
To me, wedding photography is more than just the documentation of the day; it’s an expression of two people. My approach is to capture the day as it unfolds, keeping the true moments candid – because that is how you will remember them, rather than as a staged production. I guide you where it matters, creating wedding landscapes and relaxed portraits. I want you to be at ease with the process, no matter how unfamiliar being in front of the camera may feel. After all, we can’t all be professional models; but there is no reason you can’t look like one on your wedding day.
I am inspired by landscapes, natural and human wonders, architecture, and the little details around us. I get excited about new and interesting places, and am always trying something a little different. I often go to extreme lengths to get the shot I’ve envisioned, which results in one-of-a-kind images
that you can treasure for years to come.
FACTS ABOUT ME
- I love to travel. I have shot weddings in 9 different countries and as far away as Kenya.
- 23 weeks. The amount of time I have traveled for weddings in the past 3 years.
- To save my life I can’t remember song lyrics.
- I have been told I have ADHD at, oh look a butterfly.
- I consider my skills self taught even though I have a degree in Photography.